2 Kasım 2006 Perşembe

Ampul değiştirme

Meşhur ampul değiştirme fıkrasının reklam ajanslarına uyarlanmış hali:

How an Ad Agency Changes a Light Bulb.

Q. How many account executives does it take to change a light bulb?
A. How many would you like?

Q. How many media people does it take to change a light bulb?
A. I first need to figure how many people the light will reach, and
then I can back out a number.

Q. How many writers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Change! I’m not changing crap! This is bull**** - who said to change
it?

Q. How many art directors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Does it have to be a light bulb?

Q. How many creative directors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Let me go to LA and find out.

Q. How many producers does it take to change a light bulb?
A. I don’t know. What do you think?

Q. How many print production managers does it take to change a light
bulb?
A. Forget it. We don’t have the budget for a new one.

Q. How many traffic people does it take to change a light bulb?
A. All I know is that it should have been changed last week, and it’s
not my fault.

Q. How many ad accountants does it take to change a light bulb?
A. First give me your timesheet and then I’ll tell you.

Q. How many Mac Artists does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Did you book time for this work?

Q. How many editors does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Two. One to change it and one to check the change.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder